Sunday, July 3, 2011

Astro Wrenchin' Time!

The night of 6-27-11 was spent at an unusual truck stop which turned into a bushy field complete with a pond. In the AM on 6-28-11 I took off Westward through Indiana and toward Elgin Illinois where I stopped for two days to wrench with my buddy Aaron. Not much transpired on the way there.

Strange...a field and pond on the edge of a truck stop in Michigan.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Passing through Indiana toward Illinois.
Photobucket

Mom loves trains so I took this. Kind of an icky train, but meh, a train none the less.
Photobucket

As close to Chicago as I want to get, ick, city drivers.
Photobucket

After the little museum in Elgin I stopped to say hello to the Bison. Despite my incessant screaming they did not respond.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment