Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Winzling Gets her Nails Did.

Derek at Colorado Camper van just sent me these photos. I am really impressed.

Gutting.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sloppy haphazard wiring and upper deck area Derek will be remedying.
Photobucket

The good stuff. Check out how big the faucet is. Derek thinks of everything. I can wash my hair in that sink if I need to and wash larger dishes. He even put the seat all the way back and stuck a battery back there to check for clearances in case a giant needs to drive my van. ;)
Photobucket
Photobucket
The box in the rear is my outside LP and water access for my shower. Can also be used for grilling (Veggie dogs of course) and washing dishes. Nice!


Needless to say, I am excited as hell and the van isn't even done. Less than a week!

-Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment