Monday, March 28, 2011

The insulatation begins.

Er, I mean insulation. Today I insulated and applied vapor barrier to the front roof. The in itself went pretty smoothly but putting the headliner on was a beast and a half.

Denim is always in style.
Photobucket

So is plastic. >:]
Photobucket

The most epic spray of them all.
Photobucket

I put these little tabs in but the extra width of the insulation tore them out and marred the headliner.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I need to figure out what I can do to secure the headliner to the rib in those two spots and cover the ungodly holes.

I couldn't get the dome light housing back in because of the extra crap above the headliner. I need longer screws or something to mount it back in place.
Photobucket

I also need to fix the vapor barrier where I marred it with the drill.

I seem to have glued my head to the roof of the van at some point. No, I am not kidding.

Somewhat complete.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment