Today Marshmallow got a good cleaning, sanding on all her nasty bits, and a somewhat decent paint job. Ok, it was a shitty paint job. It didn't come out fantastic, it doesn't look professional, and it's a bit uneven. But who cares, it gets the job done, and at least I know the van won't rust out from under me. First time using a rattle can, I finally got the hang of it and was doing a bit better when I ran out of juice.
All plasticed up and one coat on.
I did a second coat even though it wasn't needed, some of the gouges in the wheel well and walls were deep. Like I said, it's uneven and bubbly in a few spots, but meh.
I didn't bother to tape this thing up, I'm getting rid of it.
I need a scraper to get this grip tape crap off, then I will paint some if not all of the floor.