Monday, March 21, 2011

Marshmallow fights back...

I put up a valiant effort trying to install my speakers today. After breaking my door panel Marshmallow fought back and open up my hand...bitch.

The 22+ gauge wire kept slipping out of the crimps, possibly due to the cheap as crap crimpers I bought. Lesson learned.

I had already injured myself and damaged my van, so when my stereo arrived in the mail I decided it best to bring it the professionals. A few gremlins popped up in the installation so having it professionally installed saved me some headaches. Money well spent.

Tomorrow I can go return those cheap crimpers and get some better ones for my wiring ahead, and cut out the other speaker grill.

Oh, by the way, it was nice talking to you Paul and Jason, I hope you guys follow my blog! Be safe in your service to this country Jason, and good luck in retirement Paul!

No comments:

Post a Comment