I got Marshmallow back yesterday in good working order.
Today I decided to install my speakers. It didn't go so well, I found out there was no way to remove the speaker grill itself and I was thwarted by the c clamp on my window crank handle and I required a special tool to remove it and the panel (easily) So I decided to hack the speaker grill to bits with the rage of 1,000 dead vikings.
Chop chop chop.
I had to run down to Auto Zone so I put my handy Garmin 500 to good use and did not get hopelessly lost, yay! While I was down there I went to The Olive Branch on 3030 North Park Way and got some cotton insulation.
We're not going to be cold this winter Miss Mallow.
Earlier in the day I decided to go ahead and patch some holes with JB Weld.
A holes. Mehehehe.
I left these bigger holes because they have some weird threaded collar on them I need to figure out how to remove. But they leak so they need to be removed and sealed.
And look what I found my hanging out my driver side rear door. The control arm!
I found this mysterious bundle of wires in the other door.
I tore the rubber doodad off so I can make 2 new sets of holes for my camera.
Tomorrow I will pry the doors off, hack up the other speaker grill, and install my speakers. Woo.