Sunday, March 6, 2011

Wanna be hackers? Code crackers? Slackers wastin' time with all the chatroom yakers?

Those were lyrics from Weird Al Yankovic's song 'It's All About the Pentiums'

But seriously. Someone stole my bank information. I should be enraged and bummed out but my bank has taken good care of me and I trust I will get my money back. It's hard to be bummed out when you are so happy.

My mom sent me a sappy card, an air freshener, and a hippie peace sign sticker for my van. I will admit that I teared up when I read the card. I love you mom.

I should be getting some of my goodies for Marshmallow tomorrow. I REALLY want that passenger side mirror and service records so I can bring her to the mechanic to get looked at and get this show on the road, literally. I'm choking on society. *Warrgarbl*

No comments:

Post a Comment