Tuesday, May 10, 2011

How many illegal immigrants can you fit into a Chevrolet Astro?

5-06-11

Last night, 5-05-11, we spent the night in Rio Grande Village Campground in Big Bend right next to the Mexican border. We got stopped by border patrol a few times, oddly enough they never searched my van.
Home for the night, I had already moved the van.
Photobucket
Photobucket

We saw a road runner carrying a steek.
Photobucket
And a vulture...waiting....
Photobucket

Mom really wanted to go in the Rio Grande, so she did, and so did I.
Agua.
Photobucket
Durrrr.
Photobucket
Testing the water to make sure it doesn't melt my skull.
Photobucket
I'M SOGGGGYYYYY.
Photobucket
It was grande...
Photobucket

Then it was off to the hot springs.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We finally make it to the hot springs.
Photobucket
My lovely mother and I. This water made her aching bones feel good, it has to be the temperature and minerals.
Photobucket
Every minute Charlie spends in the jungle he gets stronger...
Photobucket

We finally make the 70 mile trek out of big bend and come face to face with A TORNADO.
Trouble brewing.
Photobucket
Swirling vortex of deeaaath!
Photobucket

To San Antonio.

No comments:

Post a Comment