Sunday, July 3, 2011

Lost in Colorado, yet uneaten by Mountain lions and hoosiers.

I spent the night of 7-2-11 somewhere 10 miles east of Jackson Colorado. Today I awoke, ate, packed up and headed out. Then promptly got lost in the Colorado wilderness. Amazed with the strength and versatility of Marshmallow I pushed onward without doubt. I finally managed to find my way out and here I sit at this Starbucks in Frisco Colorado typing this, drinking my 2nd coffee...@_@

But, my blog is all updated, so yay me.

Now onward to Grand Junction where I will hopefully meet with my buddy Zach.

My home for the night of 7-2-11. I'm finally where I belong in the West.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Up a giant ass mountain. Marshmallow pisses coolant in protestPhotobucket.
Photobucket
Photobucket

More Colorado awesomeness.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And of course, Miss Marshmallow.
Photobucket

Self portrait of a hippie enjoying his hippie tea.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment