Thursday, July 7, 2011

Picking up from where I left off.

The second half of 7-3-11 found me dogging up and down mountain passes until I finally descended down to about 4,000 feet where it became increasingly hot. Still I pressed on toward Grand Junction, but with no reply from my pal Zachariah I moved ahead about 30 miles West of Grand Junction where I spent the night in Rabbit Valley. Later I would receive a call from him and on the 4th of July would back track to Grand Junction to hang out with him.

Mmm...mountainy.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Colorado loves cutting holes into mountains to make egress.
Photobucket

Stopping to rest.
Photobucket

Rabbit Valley. I'm fairly certain I was being stalked by a mountain lion, or prairie dogs...both equally dangerous.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment