Sunday, May 8, 2011

Blogging catch-up.

5-01-11

Home for last night, 4-30-11 was outside the Petrified Forest in Arizona, we got there late to discover the gates locked but found free camping outside the park.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mom ate beans so I made her sleep in a teepee.
Photobucket
The park was pretty awesome, the scenery was out of this world.
Photobucket
A rabbit taking shelter from the cold wind.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This guy was hopping around looking for handouts.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I showed mom this warning sign for bees, she laughed.
Photobucket
NOT SO FUNNY NOW, HUH? >:/
Photobucket
Ruins.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mom likes old car stuff.
Photobucket
Photobucket
One of the many look outs mom made me stop at.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Later we headed East and made New Mexico.
Photobucket
Nothing very spectacular happened, we made Grants late and ended up in a crappy RV park because we couldn't find a campground. I've said it once and I'll say it again, I'd rather eat my hair than stay in an RV park.

No comments:

Post a Comment