Friday, May 27, 2011

I have a lot of updating to do.

My laptop went loopy when I left Corpus Christi and refused to connect to any of the servers at McDonalds and Home Depot. So I couldn't get online and no matter how many times I flushed my IP for a new DNS server I couldn't get online.

Last night it decided to stop being silly and connect to the WiFi at this campground. Unfortunetely the connection is weak, not fast enough to upload photos.

I am in Fort Payne Alabama at Little River RV Park and Campground, the only RV park I have found I do not hate. Tomorrow I am headed for Murphy North Carolina, then to Asheville North Carolina, and then somewhere else, I dunno.

Here is where I've come from.

Corpus Christi TX - Nick's place
Cuero TX - Spring Creek Park
Somewhere in Kisatchie National Forest LA
Outside Forest MS in Bienville National Forest
Lake Payne in Talladega National Forest outside Greensboro AL
And now in Fort Payne AL near the Little River Canyon National Preserve

I also got to see my pal Amy in Birmingham and got some yummy Vegan food, woohoo. Updates when I can find stronger Wifi's.

No comments:

Post a Comment