Saturday, October 22, 2011

There hasn't been much to update with Bones. She is hemorrhaging gasoline from the neck on her fuel tank, but it's not too bad. I am near Elgin and will arrive tomorrow, my buddy Aaron AKA ihatemybike and I are going to drop the gas tank and re calibrate the fuel gauge. The meanie who sold me Bones didn't re calibrate it when he replaced the fuel pump. At this point we'll need to replace one of the hoses or collars coming off the fuel tank which is causing her to dribble fuel.

She also definitively needs a helper leaf as her ass end is sagging, new shocks, and new brake pads/shoes, she might also have something wrong with her front IFS because she is really hard to control.

One of my roof vents also came flying off the other day, the hinges were rusted to hell. Duct tape and plastic sheets ftw.

No comments:

Post a Comment